Monday, June 18, 2012

Blog Changes

I'm in the process of creating a new website. That means that I'm needing to streamline my blogging process. Instead of maintaining two separate blogs, I'm combining them into one. I'm nervous to do this because I'm afraid I might lose followers. But at this point, it seems to be necessary.

On my main blog, you'll have two options:
1. You can subscribe via RSS to all of my posts.
OR
2. You can subscribe via RSS to my miscarriage posts ONLY.

I did this out of concern for my miscarriage survivor readers. I want them to be able to read my miscarriage posts without also having to view posts about parenting.

I hope you'll skip on over to my main blog and continue reading my posts! Let me know if you run into any problems, and I'll try to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment