Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Baby Number 4

My appointment today went MUCH better than expected. Instead of a still baby on the ultrasound screen, I saw a heartbeat. Instead of a deteriorating sac, I saw a round one with a growing, moving baby inside.

Thank you for praying. It looks like this time, maybe God is going to answer our prayers with a yes. At least, that's what I'm hoping for. I want so much to be excited, to relax in the good news we got today. I know seeing a heartbeat lowers my chances of a miscarriage. Nonetheless, I'm still really scared. I've seen it happen before. At one appointment, you see a wiggling baby. Then, four weeks later, nothing. I guess there's a part of me that's afraid the bottom is going to drop out of this pregnancy too.

So please continue to pray for us. We are still very early-7 weeks-and thus still at risk, by my doctor is optimistic. I know my God is able to keep this pregnancy healthy; please pray he will. Pray that we get to hold Baby #4 on this side of heaven. Our babies in Heaven have each other to play with. Rylan needs someone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment