Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Miscarriage Book

I have started working on a miscarriage book, and I'm looking for ideas. What topics are of interest to you? If you have miscarried, what did you struggle with most? What would you like to see in a book about healing from a miscarriage? Please leave a comment here, on Facebook, or in my inbox.

Some of the topics I've got so far include: how men and women grieve differently, dealing with pregnant friends, struggling with things people say, pregnancy after miscarriage, professional counseling, faith issues, etc. What else? THANK YOU so much for your help.

2 comments:

  1. Guilt. Dealing with guilt. Even though there's nothing that could be done "better."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely such a great topic and something I constantly struggle with. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete