Wednesday, February 1, 2012

To All Miscarriage Survivors

This blog has been therapy for me. It's been a place where I can be completely honest (or at least, pretty much completely honest). And I truly believe God has used it to help heal my heart. For me, just getting my thoughts out there helped tremendously.

Because of this, I've been thinking that maybe other miscarriage survivors want a place to share too. Maybe you miscarried years ago and never really shared your story with anyone. Or maybe your loss is recent. Regardless of when your miscarriage was, I want to open my blog up for you. I want this to be a place for you to share your story-completely anonymous or with your name attached (whatever you prefer).

If this is something you might be interested in doing, please either leave a comment here or contact me through Facebook, Twitter or email. I'm not looking for anything in particular-no word counts to worry about or wisdom I'm looking to find. I simply want to offer you the chance to share your story. No strings attached. It helped me to share mine, and I pray it helps you too. 

1 comment:

  1. I just started a blog so that I could share my feelings/emotions after a very frustrating/heartbreaking year and a half. Miscarriage is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I shared some of my story on my blog if you would like to read it!

    ReplyDelete